I had spent some days off blogging 😦 well, I have a valid explanation lol 🙂 Apparently, I have entered an abyss of ‘tests’ all in the name of impressing professors whether am good or not..but nevertheless, these guys have no idea of who iam and what am even capable of! What do i think of myself!?
Afew hours ago, I was talking to a young lady, who actually is ‘destined for greatness’ because of her zeal and zap to learn.She has had the guts to admit her weaknesses-and that typically makes her already positive in life!
So, F(thats her Initial) asks me ‘Where can one get this positive thinking’. The fact is that am no pyschology specialist, neither can I say that I have divine powers..but there is onething, and onething only that you will learn and make a difference in your life starting now! 😀
10 rules of the power of positive thinking
Welcome to the world of Positive Mental Attitude 🙂
1. Believe – You cannot pretend to be a positive thinker. You need to believe. In positive thinking, you cannot pretend because there’s no one to pretend to. If somebody believes that you are a positive thinker, how can that benefit you? The most important of the 10 rules of the power of positive thinking is that you should believe it. 🙂 Bottom line is that ‘It begins Within You!’
2. Be objective – This is very important in the 10 rules for the power of positive thinking. Many people tend to see their lives for their failures and thus, they lose hope of ever succeeding in their goal. Other people tend to magnify their success and, filled with false pride, they make all the wrong decisions 🙂 There you have it folks…come on..celebrate even the smallest achievements! But be careful especially when you are dealing with drinks and spirits 😉
3. Take care of your health – One step to achieving the power of positive thinking is taking care of your body. All of the positive thinking in the world can’t help you if you are dead, can it? You need to have a healthy body in order to fuel your positive thinking.
4. Surround yourself with positive people – When you are engaged in an internal struggle between your positive self and your negative self, you will need all the support you can get. You do not really want to surround yourself with people who will just kick your positive attitude to the ground with their negativity.Hmmmm, another reason for you to get a date with me! 😉 or Obama!
5. Be patient – Positive thinking does not come overnight. You need to train yourself in order to get rid of any negative attitude you possess.
6. Turn negativity around – When something negative enters your personality get rid of it not by repelling it outright, but by channeling that energy into positive thoughts.
7. Remember that others can sense your negativity – One reason why people fail is because other people can sense their negativity and want no part of it. Before you try to do something, be sure to have the right attitude.
8. Find something positive in everything new – When you encounter something unfamiliar, never do what most people do and fear it. Take a hard look at it and see it for the positive effects it brings, this will help you understand things better.:) Pace yourself – Remember that you cannot hurry into getting positive. You need to pace yourself in order to prevent yourself from breaking down. Go slowly and take life one day at a time.
9. Brian’s Mirror Technique! Try this and if it doesnt work, just hit me with a club! The police wont arrest you! Everyday you wake up and you are about and ready to live for work, school etc, get a mirror, look at the image you see inside it and say the strong words to yourself ‘IAM MORE IMPORTANT THAN WHAT THEY THINK! HERE I COME!’ This one never lies and Iam serious about it!
10. Make the change ? The main characteristic of these ten rules of the power of positive thinking is the fact that they only show you the door. You need to open it yourself. Dont keep these tactics in your purse! Your friends & acquitances, brothers & sisters need them…lets share! 🙂
Conclusion! This is the first time I write an article and put a conclusion! So, remember…WE ARE THE WORLD 🙂 and I respect all of you…take absolute care of yourselves (because Iam informed of a new HIV virus) I need all of you alive ❤
Brian Kanaahe Mwebaze Is Not Mad Yet…Not Yet