Dear all, I hope you are having a productive week You’d better make it productive. I will be bringing to you a new blog post on #YoungWomenDrivers and their mirrors, but meanwhile, take alook at the following opportunity. Please feel free to share among your contacts. Good luck every one.
Bonjour à tous, j’espère que vous avez une semaine productive et interessant. Vous feriez mieux de les rendre productives. Je serai accompagné pour vous un nouveau billet de blog sur # YoungWomenDrivers et leurs miroirs a la fin de cette mois: mais en attendant, voici, est quelquechose que peut vous interesser. N’hésitez pas à partager parmi vos contacts s’il vous plaît. Bonne chance a tous et a toute.
Are you a young person (14-24 years old) who is:
- Passionate about fighting for young people’s rights to sexual health information and services?
- Interested in connecting with youth leaders from across the country?
- Dedicated to developing skills to make a difference in your community?
If selected, you will have opportunities to: develop new organizing and leadership skills; become informed on sexual and reproductive health issues; connect with passionate young people from across the country; and build skills to make a lasting impact in your community. You will also join more than 100 youth activists in Washington, DC for an intense four-day activist training institute free of charge!
Advocates’ youth activists have done amazing work this year. You can join them in:
- Advocating for better sexual health education policies in your state
- Increasing HIV testing and condom availability in your community or on your campus
- Providing confidential support and resources to young people who are coming out as LGBTQ
- Mobilizing your peers around international family planning issues
- Working toward ending the shame and stigma people are made to feel about having an abortion
If this sounds like something you want to be a part of, click here to find out more about the programs and apply today! Applications are due May 1, 2013.
If you are a parent, teacher, or advocate who knows young people who are passionate about sexual and reproductive health and rights, please encourage them to apply.
To unsubscribe, go to: http://action.amplifyyourvoice.org/unsubscribe