The Council on State Support to NGOs under the Auspices of the President of the Republic of Azerbaijan has issued a call to provide funding to international NGOs in Europe and USA. The aim of this grantsprogram is to establish a strong cooperation between the NGO Council and European and US based civil societyorganizations by advancing initiatives in their respective countries in different fields including strengtheningpeace and global security, combating xenophobia and racism and supporting citizen’s activism.
NGO Council will provide funding to support activities (including advocacy campaigns) falling under the below-given topics:
- Protections of fundamental human rights and freedoms
- Combating against xenophobia, racism and islamophobia
- Fostering peace and security and alleviation of negative consequences of regional conflicts (in the aspect of Azerbaijan-Armenian, Nagorno-Karabakh conflict)
- Strengthening of intercultural dialogue as a base for successful partnership among the countries and civil society actors
- Raising awareness of European and…
View original post 98 more words