ABSTRACT SUBMISSIONS FOR AIDS 2014 ARE NOW OPEN!
The 20th International AIDS Conference (AIDS 2014) welcomes submission of abstracts for original contribution to the field in the following scientific tracks:
- Track A: Basic and Translational Research
- Track B: Clinical Research
- Track C: Epidemiology and Prevention Research
- Track D: Social and Political Research, Law, Policy and Human Rights
- Track E: Implementation Research, Economics, Systems and Synergies with other Health and Development Sectors
Abstracts may be submitted through a personal conference profile, until 6 February 2014 (23:59 CET).
Full submission guidelines are available here.
Abstracts submitted to the conference will go through a blind, peer-reviewed process carried out by an international review panel. Final selection of abstracts will be done by members of the Scientific Programme and Track Committees in April 2014. Notification of acceptance or rejection will be sent to the submitting (corresponding) author by mid-April 2014.
The highest-scoring abstracts will be selected for presentation in Oral Abstract Sessions or Oral Poster Discussion Sessions. The majority of the selected posters will be displayed in the Poster Exhibition.
Young and/or less experienced abstract submitters may benefit from the Abstract Mentor Programme prior to abstract submission.