Online Content Management,Marketing and PR.Social Media Consultancy and Training
Job Title: Boys to Men Program Manager
Department: Boys to Men
Reporting to: The Head of Programs
Supervises: Boys to Men Officers, Program Assistants and Volunteers
The Boys to Men Program goal is turning boys, aged 6-19, into responsible men through mentorship and development. The Boys to Men manager is responsible for planning, organizing and supervising Boys to Men Program activities and products.
- Plan & coordinate key activities for the expansion of the program in line with the organizational strategic plan.
- Prepare budgets and operational manuals for the program products and supervise their implementation.
- Lead in content revision and development of issues related to the boy-child to ensure it incorporates experiential learning components.
- Lead in research of issues and ensure publishing of research findings in the dialogue on boys’ issues and advocacy.
- Maintain quality control of the products through consistent monitoring and evaluation.
- Source for financial sponsors, donors and partners and facilitate in proposal writing to ensure fundraising targets are met.
- Coordinate with the Human Resource department in the recruitment, training and care of the program facilitators, volunteers and mentors for the various projects within the program.
- Liaise with the Communication and Public Relations department to provide content for all Boys to Men media platforms.
- Lead in the branding process of the Boys to Men program in conjunction with the Communications and Public Relations Department.
- Prepare periodical reports on partnership meetings and give progress on departmental activities.
- Represent Transform Nations on behalf of the Executive Director as assigned
- Any other duties as assigned by the supervisor
Skills, Qualifications and Competencies
- Should preferably be male
- Holding a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in any field
- With at least 3 years’ experience in a leadership position working with youth
- Passionate about boys’ mentorship and personal development
- Experience in event organization and management
- Good communication skills
- Good in public speaking
- Good interpersonal skills
- Work Environment
- Partly office based
- Will involve interaction with partners
- Frequent local and international travels
Submission of Applications
Interested applicants should submit their C.V. only and an application letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org to be received not later than14th November 2014. For more information or further enquiries, you may call us on: +254 786 417720.
1. Only email applications will be accepted
2. The position title (as is on the advert) should be indicated on the subject line
3. Due to the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted