The International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies in coordination with the Reference Centre for Institutional Disaster Preparedness, invites you to the webinar about the Zika Virus Disease.
- To learn technical information about Zika Virus. What is it? How is it transmitted? How is it prevented? How can we act as agents to reduce the rate of transmission of the virus?
- To learn about the Red Cross response at the regional level against Zika Virus.
- Panu Saaristo- Health Department, Geneva, Switzerland
Date: Thursday, March 3, 2016
01:00 PM – Panama/ Jamaica
02:00 PM – Barbados and the OECS
03:00 PM – Suriname
07:00 PM – Geneva
- Try to enter at least 10 minutes before the event.
- Register with your first name, last name, and email.
- The password is: redcross