Organisers of this event are pleased to inform you that the 27th International Youth Forum with the selected theme, “World Youth and Health”, is going to take place from 19th – 26th August, 2016 in Seoul and Muju, Republic of Korea.
This event is hosted by the Ministry of Gender Equality and Family, the Republic of Korea (MOGEF) and organised by the National Council of Youth Organizations in Korea (NCYOK) in partnership with the World Assembly of Youth (WAY).
Key information for applicants
A.Overseas participants: 60 delegates
B. Korean participants: 20 delegates
C. Organizing Committee: 10 people
– Youth between the ages of 18 and 26 who are significantly interested in the topic
– Participants should have a good ability of English
A. Travel cost (airfare) will be subsidized by the organizer (NCYOK) except ASIA(Northeast Asia, Southwest Asia, Central Asia, Southeast Asia) according to the criteria below:
– Participants travel from Africa, Oceania, Europe and American regions: 600,000 KRW
B. NCYOK bears the expenses of accommodation, meals and local transportation during the program
– Applicants will be informed of a grant amount determined by 6th of July
– Applicants who can afford own travel cost will be first considered to be admitted
Application and Required Documents
A. Application closing date is 15th July (Fri), 2016 (on Korean Time)
* The admission will be determined and informed within 5 days from the day of submission.
B. Applicants need to submit:
1) A completed application
2) B an English essay : A4, 1~2 pages, font 12, Times New Roman, single-spaced, Title: ‘World Health and Youth’
3) C Please turn in the above documents only via E-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org
) (The title of e-mail should be ‘country-name of applicant-27thIYF